TryChews.com/Natural Soft Chews Healthy Beets
Get all the health benefits of beets without the unpleasant taste of beets, (if you don’t like beets). They are actually flavored with a delicious pomegranate berry flavor and grape seed extract. From the best grape seeds found in France!
What are the Health Benefits from Beets?
- Beets are great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C
- Beets and Beetjuice have been associated with better blood flow as well as a positive impact on blood pressure
- Improved athletic and exercise performance due to it’s high content of nitrates
- Beets are high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatories which may help reduce the risks of some cancers
- Beets are good for your eyes. The greens of beets contains great sources of lutein which studies have shown this antioxidant protects the eyes from macular degeneration and cataracts
- Beets are a good source of fiber which helps in digestion and combating constipation
Visit Trychews.com/natural to try all natural beet chews
Are Superbeets Sold at Walmart?
We weren’t able to find the humanN superbeet soft chews, but we were able to find several different types of superbeet supplements and powders.
Where Can you Buy SuperBeets?
- At trychews.com/natural
- GNC – Superbeets Concentrated Beet Crystals (Black Cherry)
- Amazon – Superbeets Chews and Concentrates
- Ebay – Superbeets Chews, Concentrates, Powders and more.
Do Superbeets really work?
Since beets are high in nitrates, your body converts them to nitric oxide. Since nitric oxide has health benefits like protecting yourselves from damage and relaxing your blood vessels, it is believed that this in turn can reduce blood pressure and improve circulation.
Studies of Nitric Oxide on the Body and the Benefits
- It’s a vasodilator, that relaxes the muscles surrounding the blood vessels. This, in turn, causes your blood vessels to widen therefore increasing circulation.
- Improves your blood pressure .
- Increase in performance during exercise and cardiovascular activities due to increased blood flow and available oxygen.
- Males will be happy to know that increased blood flow will help the area near the groin .
- Nitric oxide is known as a retrograde transmitter, which has been shown to aid in brain function and computation. It also had positive studies with people that have Alzheimer’s or dementia.