How Much Does ShipStation Cost?
As of this writing Shipstation has several shipping options ranging on the size and scope of your needs. For example the starter plan runs $9 per month, allows for 1 user and you get 50 shipments per month. Or you can select the largest plan for $159 per month (called the enterprise plan) which includes 10,000 shipments per month, allows for 10 users. There are also $29, $49, $69 and $99 plans per month which are the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, respectively.
Is Shipstation Worth It? The Big Question.
Ship station can easily pay for itself when you use it to compare rates across the major shippers (UPS, USPS, Fedex, DHL etc) in addition they are integrated with all of the large platforms you would sell on, like Amazon Marketplace, Ebay, Shopify, Big Commerce and more (Over 70 total). So, if you factor in the time you can save, the ease of use, and the quick comparison feature which saves you on shipping rates, the answer is yes. Not to mention they have pre-negotiated rates that are cheaper than if you were to ship by yourself, on your own.
What Does Shipstation Do? How Does Shipstation Work?
The following bullet list is a breakdown of what exactly Shipstation does and how Shipstation works.
- Shipstation allows you to quickly compare shipping prices across the major players and create shipping labels easily and quickly.
- Get your brand noticed and remembered. With Shipstation‘s branded shipping you can easily handle branded shipping labels, an easy to use returns portal as well as a tracking page.
- Shipstation also handles your inventory. You can view your in-stock levels, get alerts if you are low on inventory or find/locate your stock while filling and packing orders. Get inventory reports how you want them.
- Integration with all the big players including Bigcommerce, eBay, Amazon, Shopify, USPS, UPS, FedEx, channeladvisor, quickbooks and over 70 more!
Printing from Shipstation? Try Shipstation Connect!
Shipstation Connect is a feature that makes it streamlined printing your labels to your printer. You don’t need Shipstation connect to print from Shipstation but it will make your printing process much more efficient and versatile. Shipstation connect saves you less steps to print labels and documents, it also allows you to easily print from any computer on that same network as your printer, so whether it’s the back office or the front office, it’s a simple click away.
Features of Shipstation
ShipStation is a shipping and order fulfillment platform that provides several features to streamline the shipping process for online retailers. Some of the key features of ShipStation include:
- Multiple carrier integrations: ShipStation integrates with over 50 different carriers, including USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and more. This allows you to compare rates and choose the best shipping option for your needs.
- Order management: ShipStation allows you to import and manage orders from multiple sales channels, including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and more. You can view all of your orders in one place and easily create shipping labels and packing slips.
- Automated shipping rules: You can set up rules in ShipStation to automatically apply shipping options based on specific criteria, such as order weight or destination. This saves time and reduces the risk of errors.
- Customizable packing slips and shipping labels: ShipStation allows you to create custom packing slips and shipping labels with your branding and logo. This helps to create a professional and consistent customer experience.
- Real-time tracking: ShipStation provides real-time tracking information for all shipments, so you can keep your customers informed about the status of their orders.
- Reporting and analytics: ShipStation provides detailed reporting and analytics on your shipping activity, including shipping costs, carrier performance, and more. This helps you to make data-driven decisions and optimize your shipping processes.
Overall, ShipStation offers a comprehensive set of features to help online retailers streamline their shipping and order fulfillment processes, reduce costs, and provide a better customer experience.